Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/paleo-chocolate-chip-cookie-cake/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Epic Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter (I used almond)
- 1/3 cup liquid oil of choice (coconut, avocado and hemp all work!)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs (or sub flax egg)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond Flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (or break up a chocolate bar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an baking dish well (8 inch - 10 inch will both work but bake times will vary)
- In a large bowl mix together nut butter, oil, applesauce, eggs and vanilla extract with a mixer (I used Kitchen Aid hand mixer)
- In another large bowl add almond flour, coconut sugar and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well and fold in dark chocolate chips
- Pour onto baking dish and bake in oven for 35-45 minutes (it will be crunchy on outside and soft doughy center!)
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes until cutting! Enjoy on its own or with ice cream and toppings
- *Will stay good for about 5 days on counter or store in fridge for longer, you can also freeze it!