I have been keeping these truffles a secret for weeks now and I am SO EXCITED to finally share them with you!
I pretty much crave some type of rich + chocolate-y something daily and now with all that Fall fever around us, pumpkin has been on my mind (shocker!). These Paleo Fudgy Pumpkin Pie Truffles are super simple and easy to make, plus they have collagen peptides in them for an added bonus. I officially am addicted to them. We can eat truffles and get our collagen peptides fix in all at once, helllllo!
What I also love about these truffles is that they are completely grain, gluten and dairy-free. They are also only sweetened with just a couple tablespoons of maple syrup (you can even omit if you’d like) to keep these lower in sugar than your average dessert.
I love that Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides are in these and you don’t even taste it! I served them at my family dinner last weekend and not one person even knew about the collagen addition (so sneaky, I know!)
I also use a few other simple ingredients to make these. They are the perfect dessert to bring to the holidays or any fall gatherings. Or let’s be real, to make and eat on your own 😉
WHAT YOU NEED
Coconut butter (I used this one – code RACHL for free chocolate with order)
Pumpkin pie spice
Dark Chocolate (for no sugar use this one – code RACHL for free chocolate with order)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (or any nut butter!)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (can sub honey)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 packet Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Pulse together truffle ingredients together (except chocolate chips + coconut oil) until well combined into a chocolatey dough-like consistency
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and begin rolling the dough into individual truffle balls
- Place evenly across baking tray and pop in fridge for about 20 minutes
- While truffles are in fridge, melt the chocolate chips in microwave with coconut oil, heating on 30 second increments until fully melted
- Dip each truffle individually in the chocolate and place back onto the tray sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
- Place back in fridge for about an hour to set (or freezer)
- Store in airtight continuer for 5 days in fridge or a couple of months in freezer
Thank you Vital Proteins for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!