Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 flax egg or 1 pasture-raised egg
- 1/4 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or your preferred nut butter but the PB flavor in this is delish!)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (do not sub maple syrup - need a grainy sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish with coconut oil and/or line with parchment paper
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the egg, coconut oil, peanut butter, coconut sugar and vanilla extract until well combined
- Add in almond flour and baking powder and mix again until no clumps!
- Fold in the dark chocolate and bake for 20-22 minutes or until cookie bars are cooked through
Store in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for 2 months