Um, I think I am in dessert heaven. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie that is vegan and gluten-free? You better believe it.
This cookie pie is the ultimate dessert to serve at a dinner party, when you have to bring dessert for a group of people or when you are bored and just want to eat peanut butter cookies. That may or may not have been me one Sunday afternoon. I wanted something peanut buttery and chocolatey that I could put my Ciao Bella on top of.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie was the answer to my prayers my friends.
It is also completely plant-based and made with such simple ingredients. Oat flour, chia egg, peanut butter and a few others you likely have in your kitchen already.
I undercooked my cookie pie a bit so that it was super soft and almost raw. Raw, soft and fudgey cookies are my calling. I’m not a huge crispy cookie fan, but you can definitely cook this pie a bit longer if you want it to be extra crunchy.
The best part about this healthy cookie pie though is what you get to top it off with, Ciao Bella! Ciao Bella’s Dark Cocoa Sorbetto is my everything. I have it in the freezer and all times for the ultimate sweet and cold treat that isn’t filled with gross chemicals. The Dark Cocoa is my favorite for obvious reasons and it makes the best blizzards EVER. Ciao Bella’s flavors are so unique too. They have delicious gelato and sorbetto’s and also squares aka gelato sandwiches. I find it at my local Whole Foods but it’s likely they are in your local grocery store.
When you make this cookie pie, don’t forget to share on social media. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie (vegan)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- 2 tablespoons melted and cooled coconut oil (can sub butter)
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon ground chia, 3 tablespoons water - you can sub flax egg or egg too)
- 1 cup oat flour (oatmeal processed into flour)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 pint of Ciao Bella Dark Cocoa Sorbetto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a pie dish well (I used an 8 inch one)
- Mix together wet ingredients with a mixer then add in dry ingredients
- Fold in dark chocolate chips
- Pour onto the pie dish and bake in oven for 20-25 minutes (I like mine a little softer)
- Let it cool for about 10 minutes then serve with Ciao Bella and your favorite toppings!
Thank you Ciao Bella for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!