I couldn’t help myself but have at least one blog post go out when I am on vacation! It is going to be short and sweet obviously since I am away and prewriting this a week before I leave.
Ever since I shared my first 5-minute Cinnamon Rawnola, I have been itching to do another one for you guys. Because it is almost summer time, no one wants to be cooking or eating too many hot foods. This raw granola is seriously the easiest thing to make. You throw the ingredients in a food processor and that is IT!
No baking, toasting, nada people. It lasts a week in the fridge and probably even longer in the freezer. Now since my last recipe didn’t have chocolate in it, so naturally that had to change for this one. I am a sucker for chocolate in my granola (well really in anything) and this rawnola pairs SO well with yogurt and berries or even just plain with some nut milk.
Hope you babes enjoy and I cannot wait to share about my trip when I come back!
[bctt tweet=”5-minute Chocolate Chip Raw Granola!” username=””]
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons seeds (I used pepita & sunflower)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 pitted & soften dates
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- First add oatmeal, seeds, cashews and cinnamon to food processor and pulse until ingredients are broken down
- Add coconut oil and dates and pulse a couple of times to blend the ingredients together
- Then add chocolate chips and pulse a couple more time, the granola should be sticking together at this point
- Finally, add to tupperware of choice and store in fridge for up to a week