Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/savory-breakfast-salad-creamy-cilantro-jalapeno-dressing/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Savory Breakfast Salad + Creamy Cilantro Jalapeño Dressing
- 1 sweet potato, diced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 slices of bacon (make sure it is nitrate + sugar-free for whole30)
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 3 cups spinach
- 2 eggs
Cilantro Jalapeño Dressing
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup jalapeños
- 2 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/3 cup New Barn Organic Unsweetened Almond milk
- 1/3 avocado
- In a blender or food processor, add the dressing ingredients and blend well for about 1-2 minutes (should be creamy!)
- Pour into a mason jar or tupperware and set aside
- Heat a medium skillet over medium/high heat
- Grease well with spray of choice or oil of choice
- Once warm, add sweet potato and cover with a lid
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until soft, mixing oven to make sure each side of the potato cooks!
- Remove from heat and set aside
- In the same pan add the slices of bacon and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side
- Remove from heat and place on a paper towel-lined plate (to absorb grease)
- In two bowls, evenly distribute the spinach, sweet potato, blueberries avocado slices + bacon
- Begin cooking each egg (I used the bacon grease in the skillet) to your liking them top off each salad, add dressing and enjoy!
- *Dressing will stay good for about 3-5 days in fridge