Almond flour PIZZA CRUST.
Yup, a grain and dairy-free pizza crust is happening and it is made with just four simple ingredients. AND it is ready in literally 15 minutes.
And the best part? The DREAMY toppings. We are talking spring veggies and my absolute favorite Kale Pesto from Hope Foods. If you have been in my apartment when this pesto is in my fridge, it is likely that you have seen me spooning it right of the container most days. But I figured making a delicious recipe with it would be a bit more to your liking then my spoon-fest.
When I shared those Almond Joy Brownies, I spoke about my love affair with Hope Foods and all of their products. Everything from their original hummus to dark chocolate hummus and spicy avocado is all just amazing. I love keeping a variety of their products in the fridge because they can be used in a variety of ways.
I love adding their spreads on top of my bagels, toast, crackers and even pasta. The kale pesto hummus plus your favorite pasta with a little grilled chicken or turkey meatballs – oh my gosh, to die for!
The pesto also is the cherry on top of this almond flour pizza crust. This whole dinner was ready in 15 minutes, which is amazing because who has time to make a gourmet pesto sauce after you get home from work plus do everything else? Always need to keep this on hand. And while you wait for the pizza to cook, dip some veggies in Hope Foods Kale Pesto and you won’t be disappointed.
This pizza crust has been my go-to a handful of times already since making it and I have a feeling it will be yours now.
WHAT YOU NEED
Almond flour (I recommend almond flour only for this)
ANY more toppings you wish!
- I wanted to make a grain-free crust, so almond flour is the base here. I do not recommend subbing coconut flour as it will be very very crumbly
- Get creative with the toppings! This Hope Foods Kale Pesto goes amazingly well with cheese, chicken sausage, anything!
Spring Veggie Pizza with Almond Flour Crust (grain & dairy-free)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Hope Foods Kale Pesto
- 3 small golden beets sliced
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Other ideas: cheese, protein of choice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- In a medium bowl mix together pizza crust ingredients and mix well
- Pour onto a lined baking tray or pizza pan and roll to desired thickness
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes
- Spread pesto, on top then bake again for another 5 minutes or so
- Top with golden beets and spinach, slice and enjoy!
- *Crust will stay good for 5 days, I don't recommend freezing
- **Get creative with topping ideas! Anything you are craving
Thank you Hope Foods for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!