I am hating myself right now for not making fruit-infused almond milk forever ago. It is so easy to make and requires just 2 ingredients: the milk of your choice and the fruit of your choice. For my first fruit-infused milk recipe, I wanted to make a strawberry one. Strawberries are my favorite berry and the color it makes when you blend it with milk is beyond gorgeous. Naturally once I made Strawberry Infused Almond Milk, I had to make overnight oats, right?
Strawberry-Infused Overnight Oats has to be one of my favorite recipes yet. It requires less than 5 ingredients and one of them is my favorite almond milk, New Barn. New Barn is the purest almond milk you will find in the grocery store. It is made with all organic almonds, no additives and tastes amazing. I have been obsessed since discovering it in my local Whole Foods a few months ago. Most of the almond milks in stores have carrageenan, which we absolutely should avoid.
You may also recognize New Barn from my Challah French Toast Sticks recipe, which I actually think is the most popular recipe on my blog so far this year!
Other than strawberries and almond milk, you will also need oatmeal, chia seeds and vanilla extract. That is it! So easy to make this recipe and don’t be intimidated by making your own infused milk. All you need is the milk, fruit and your favorite blender.
[bctt tweet=”Strawberry Infused Overnight Oats for a vegan & gluten free breakfast”]
- 5 organic strawberries washed and cut into 4 pieces
- 3/4 cup of New Barn Almond Milk
- 3/4 cup of old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup of strawberry milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 5 additional strawberries sliced
- Optional: coconut flakes, granola, nuts
- Place washed and cut strawberries and almond milk into nutribullet, food processor or blender
- Blend for about 2 minutes until strawberries are totally blended into the milk
- Add oatmeal, strawberry milk, chia seeds, vanilla and extra strawberries into a tupperware or mason jar of choice
- Shake well and place in fridge overnight (or 3-5 hours)