These are the ultimate cold-weather spring rolls. They are light but hearty and SO easy to make. Sweet Potato Spring Rolls filled with quinoa, kale, chick peas and a few of our other favorite things. I did the sweet potatoes for Jord of course, per his sweet potato-lovin’ self.
Plus they are paired with the dreamiest honey mustard dipping sauce from Tessemae’s.
Ever since making those soba noodle spring rolls a few months ago, I have been on a kick. We made those soba noodle ones with creamy peanut sauce and then the green goddess spring rolls. Now we are giving a wintertime twist on these with sweet potato ones.
The best part about spring rolls is how easy it is to make them. They sound so much more intimidating than they actually are. Plus they are so so versatile since you can fill them with pretty much anything you want.
Tessemae’s makes so many delicious products you can use for a variety of your meals. Lately I have been on a honey mustard kick but their ranch and caesar dressings are AMAZING. They recently redid those two dressings and oh my gosh, I didn’t think they could get any better but someone they did.
A lot of Tessemae’s products are whole30 and vegan too, which is amazing for anyone following either of those lifestyles. Their products don’t compromise flavor either so you will love adding them to a bunch of your dishes!
I also use Tessemae’s in those Buffalo Cauliflower Burgers and Sesame Ginger Salmon Rice Bowl recipes. Needless to say their products are a staple in our pantry and I cannot wait to hear what you babes make with their stuff!
Sweet Potato Spring Rolls with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 6 rice paper wraps
- 1 large sweet potato cooked and diced in cubes
- 1.5 cup cooked quinoa
- 1.5 cups massaged kale (in avocado oil)
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/3 cup Tessemae's Honey Mustard Dressing
- In a shallow dish, pour some hot water and fill about ½ way
- Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in the water 10 to 15 seconds, until pliable
- Place the rice paper onto a damp cutting board and begin making spring roll
- Place a handful of quinoa, sweet potato, kale, chickpeas and avocado in wrap (put more towards bottom)
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, hold the fold in place, tuck in the sides and roll tightly to form the spiring roll
- Repeat with remaining rice papers, enjoy with honey mustard dipping sauce
- *Will stay good in fridge for about 2 days but not longer because of avocado*
Thank you Tessemae’s for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!