Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/the-best-vegan-peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies-with-sea-salt/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
The Best Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together the peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and milk until a wet dough forms
- Mix in the tapioca flour and baking powder and mix again well
- Fold in the dark chocolate chunks then using a spoon (dough is sticky!) add about 2-3 tablespoons of dough into the tray per cookie, leaving space in-between as they spread a bit
- Sprinkle the sea salt across the cookies then bake for 12 minutes
- Allow the cookies to cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from tray (if you remove too soon they break!)
Store leftovers in airtight container for about 5 days or freeze for 2 months