I’m not sure how I didn’t eat all of these Vanilla Almond Bliss Balls before photographing them. These were almost called Vanilla Almond Crack Balls but I didn’t want to scare anyone away with a blunt name like that. But to be 100% honest these gluten free Vanilla Almond Bliss Balls are seriously addicting! Luckily they are filled with healthy and nutritious ingredients so it’s an okay addiction to have. Yes, I am actually telling you it’s OK to be an addicted to these or really any Bliss Balls for that matter.
Hi, my name is Rachel and I’m addicted to Bliss Balls. There I said it even though you all probably know that by now since we are getting quite the line up of bliss ball flavors here on my blog. Chocolate Hazelnut Bliss Balls, Honey Pretzel PB Bliss Balls, Nut Free Bliss Balls, just to name a few.
Okay but let’s get to the point. These Vanilla Almond Bliss Balls are a delicious gluten free and vegan snack and they are made with 5 easy ingredients. One being Udi’s Steel Cut Oats, an excellent oatmeal option for anyone who has a gluten intolerance or prefers a gluten free lifestyle. Not to mention, Udi’s has so many delicious gluten free products for anyone who has celiac or a gluten intolerance (or just prefer gluten free food). These are my first Bliss Balls with steel cut oats and I am obsessing with the consistency that the steel cut oats brings to them. It is like an extra crunchy texture when you take a bite.
Along with Udi’s Steel Cut Oats, we have Justin’s Vanilla Almond (crack) Butter is in these gems along with Ground Chia Seeds, Pitted Dates and Vanilla extract. All you have to do is blend it in your Magic Bullet and voila!
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of Udi's Steel Cut Oats
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Blend the dates together until they are broken into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until it looks like a dough consistency.
- Next roll up your sleeves and scoop out a spoonful of the dough and roll it into a ball form.
- Put all the formed balls onto a parchment lined tray and pop them into the freezer for 45-60 minutes. Remove from freezer and put in Tupperware and then you can store in your fridge or freezer (personal preference)
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.