Posted by http://rachlmansfield.com/vanilla-almond-bliss-balls/
© 2015 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Vanilla Almond Bliss Balls
- 1 cup of pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons of Vanilla Almond Butter
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of Udi's Steel Cut Oats
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Blend the dates together until they are broken into small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until it looks like a dough consistency.
- Next roll up your sleeves and scoop out a spoonful of the dough and roll it into a ball form.
- Put all the formed balls onto a parchment lined tray and pop them into the freezer for 45-60 minutes. Remove from freezer and put in Tupperware and then you can store in your fridge or freezer (personal preference)