Have you ever spent so much time making something that by the time you were done, you didn’t even want to look at it?
That is 100% how I felt after making this, amazingly delicious but pain in my tush, Vegan S’mores Cookie Bites. It took me what felt like forever to perfect the cookie to coconut oil ratio in the cookie “crust” and kept messing up over and over again. I burnt them twice, put too much coconut oil and basically wanted to just shove all the cookies in my face and be done with it.
Once we had success , I was so excited but SO exhausted and needed a break from these bites. I left my apartment to meet my best friend, Danielle, to escape from them for a little while. I obviously gave her some and as I started telling her about them, I got just as giddy about the idea when I first thought about making them. By the time I came home, I felt refueled, rejuvenated and was back to loving these Vegan S’mores Cookie Bites. I reheated some in the oven, took a bite and basically went to s’mores cookie heaven.
Despite my personal recipe experimenting troubles for this, it is going to make the recipe that much easier for YOU to make them. That’s what I am here for right? To make deliciously healthy recipes that are easy for you to make.
The best part about these Vegan S’mores Cookie Bites? They have 4 ingredients, they’re vegan, gluten free and they are made with my favorite ginnybakes dreamy vegan delight cookies. Is there anything ginnybakes cookie can’t do? I don’t think so..
[bctt tweet=”Vegan & Gluten-free S’mores Cookie Bites made with 4 ingredients!”]
Vegan S'mores Cookie Bites
- 1.5 cups ginnybakes dreamy vegan delight cookies (about 1 and half boxes)
- 4.5 tablespoons coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 7 vegan marshmallows cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a mini muffin tin well
- Using your NutriBullet or Food Processor, place cookies in it and pulse until completely broken into fine crumbs
- Combine the cookie crumbs with coconut oil and mix well
- Using a spoon, place the cookie crumb mixture in each muffin tin & fill it ½ way (you will only use about 15 tins)
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the top starts to bubble a little
- Remove from oven and add about ½ tablespoon of chocolate chips on top of each cookie crust
- Next add ½ marshmallow onto of each & bake for another 4 minutes
- You can also broil to get a golden brown marshmallow top
- Let cool for a few before removing from pan
- Serve warm, you can reheat in oven again before eating as well
- Will stay good for 3 days
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx