3-ingredient Chocolate Chip PB Dip & Cookie Sticks, I’m not sure who the main star of the show is here in this post.
Is it the 3-ingredient Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Dip? Or is it the Cookie Sticks?
The Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Dip is definitely the original recipe here since I used pre-made cookie dough to make the cookie sticks.
Oops, I cheated..
Sometimes you have to cut corners right? Plus with all the amazing clean, vegan & delicious cookie dough out there, how can you not want to use it? Instead of using the cookie dough to make conventional round cookies, I wanted to make cookie sticks so they were prime for dipping. It’s basically like the dessert version of carrots and hummus 😉
This 3-ingredient Chocolate Chip PB Dip & Cookie Sticks will be served at pretty much every entertaining opportunity in my future. The dip is almost too easy to make since it only calls for 3 ingredients and is ready in basically 2 minutes.
You can also get creative with this and add some nuts, actual peanut butter or anything else you are craving. I think chopped up peanut butter cups would be a game changer, but I wanted to keep this dip “light” for the most part.
So let’s get to it. 3-ingredient Chocolate Chip PB Dip & Cookie Sticks are waiting for you.
[bctt tweet=”3-ingredient PB Chocolate Chip Dip & Cookie Sticks “]
3-ingredient Chocolate Chip PB Dip & Cookie Sticks
Peanut Butter Dip
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (can use coconut, almond greek, or regular yogurt)
- 1/3 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter (you can use regular PB but it won't be as light of a dip)
- 1 14 ounce container of your favorite cookie dough
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish well
- Place the cookie dough in the baking dish and press down to form the dough to the dish so it looks like a square (it should fit perfectly in 8x8 dish)
- Bake in the oven for about 20-30 minutes (stick a toothpick in and it should come out clean)
- Let the cookie dish cool for at least 30 minutes
- While it cools, line a baking tray, spray well and reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees
- Using a knife, slice into 4 rows across and down making the "sticks"
- Gently place each cookie stick on the baking tray and pop back in the oven for 10-15 minutes
- While the cookie sticks are baking, mix together yogurt ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined
- Cookie Sticks & Peanut Butter Dip will stay for about 5 days in the fridge in an airtight container
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx