Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/4-ingredient-blueberry-collagen-jam/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
4-ingredient Blueberry Collagen Jam
- Add the washed blueberries to a medium saucepan and warm over medium heat
- Add the water to the saucepan and stir the blueberries and water as they start to soften
- Begin mashing them to make the jam (leave some chunks of blueberries)
- Once the mixture starts to look more liquid-y, turn the heat down to low and add in the chia seeds and stir them into the jam
- Remove from heat and add in the collagen peptides and mix well
- Let the jam sit for a few minutes so it begins to thicken
- Store in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container
I love adding this too my oats, on toast, anything!
You can switch up the berries to any that you prefer.