Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/5-ingredient-creamy-squash-pasta/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
5-ingredient Creamy Squash Pasta (vegan + gluten-free)
- 16 ounces of gluten-free pasta (any variety works!)
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk (the cream from the top of the can is best)
- 1 package of Organic Girl Arugula
- Add dry pasta and water to a large pot and bring to a boil (you can add chopped garlic cloves too if you wish)
- Using tongs or a spatula, store and turn pasta frequently over high heat and cook for 10 minutes (until water is absorbed)
- Remove pot from heat and add in pumpkin and coconut milk and mix well until smooth and creamy
- Top with arugula, garlic powder and black pepper if desired and enjoy!
- *This recipe tastes best day of but when reheating, add some water to the pot when heating up again to help the pasta soften again