Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/6-ingredient-vegan-chocolate-scones/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
6-ingredient Vegan Chocolate Scones
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Combine dry ingredients besides chocolate and mix well
- Add the chilled coconut oil to dry ingredients and cut into the dry ingredients. I used my hand but you can also use a fork
- Stir in the nut milk and gently mix (not too rough)
- Knead the dough a few times then add to a floured surface and roll out into 1 inch thick circle
- Sprinkle chocolate on top then slice into 8 scones and transfer to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
Will stay good in airtight container for 3-5 days. Or you can freeze for months or store in fridge for a week.