Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/6-minute-jammy-soft-boiled-eggs-in-bone-broth/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
6-minute Jammy Soft-Boiled Eggs Cooked in Bone Broth
Jammy Soft-Boiled Eggs
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil then add in the bone broth
- Using a slotted spoon, carefully lower eggs into the water one at a time and cook over a gentle boil
- Cook for 6 - 6 1/2 minutes
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to chill for about 3-5 minutes
- Gentle begin to peel the eggs then place into bowl/meal of choice and slice and enjoy!