The Easiest Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread made with all vegan and paleo ingredients for a simple and healthy pumpkin loaf with no added sugar.
A few weeks ago I shared my Classic Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread.
And needless to say, that recipe has been one of the most popular on the blog to date.
I have received a ton of comments about substitutions for it. More than usual, which I’m not entirely sure why. Usually I receive a few here and there but there was influx on how to make that pumpkin loaf both grain-free and vegan.
So here we are friends!
A few weeks and tries later, we have the Easiest Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread at our fingertips.
I use a small handful of ingredients to create this loaf. It is a little moist on the inside (almond flour absorbs more liquid ingredients than grain-based flours) and also has zero added sugar!
Here are the key ingredients you will need to whip this loaf up!
- Flax egg. Instead of pasture-raised eggs. I would assume they work as well in here but I haven’t tried.
- Organic unsweetened pumpkin. The star of the show!
- Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. 99% of my baking recipes include this oil
- Garden of Life Organic Ground Flaxseed. Since we aren’t using a grain-based flour, I wanted to add a bit more of something to bulk this up and make the texture less “wet”.
- Almond flour. I use the Trader Joe’s brand. Please do not use almond meal! I also haven’t used coconut flour. Please refer to this blog post before subbing coconut flour