Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/banana-bread-protein-waffles-vegan-gluten-free/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Banana Bread Protein Waffles (vegan + gluten-free)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 and 1/2 banana mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1.25 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Toppings/Add-in's: nuts + chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine oat flour, coconut flour, ALOHA protein powder, vanilla extract and cinnamon
- Mix well then add in mashed banana and almond milk
- Mix well so there are no clumps, the batter should be smooth!
- Fold in any toppings if using
- Heat up your waffle iron per instructions then add a spoonful of batter to the iron once heated
- Cook per waffle iron instructions and repeat until all batter is cooked
- Top with desired toppings then enjoy!
- *Will stay good in fridge for about 5 days