Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/best-whole30-tuna-salad-paleo/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
The Best Whole30 Tuna Salad (paleo)
- 2 cans of Safe Catch Wild Albacore Tuna
- 2-3 tablespoons of mayo (Whole30 approved - see above for what I use)
- 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 ripe avocados
- Gently open the can of tuna and let the excess liquid strain out
- Add the tuna to a medium bowl or tupperware of choice (I use tupperware when I am prepping this so I only dirty one dish)
- Add the mayo and black pepper and mix well with your fork (I usually mash it down with the fork)
- Fold in the celery, carrots and onions and mix well
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit (you can also shallow out the avocado and add some chunks to the tuna salad!)
- Add desired amount of tuna to the avocado and enjoy!
- *the tuna salad should be stored in the fridge and stays good for 3-4 days