Dark Chocolate Superfood Cups
- Yield: 15-20 1x
- Category: vegan, grain-free, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, nut-free
- Cuisine: dessert, snack
- 1 9 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons maca poder (or your preferred amount)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 goji berries
- 4 tablespoons coconut flakes
- Line a mini muffin tin with liners for about 15 cups
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second increments, stirring in between.
- Stir in maca powder and mix well
- Fill each muffin tin with chocolate and top with with pumpkin seeds, goji berries and coconut flakes, evenly distributing into each cup
- Pop in the freezer for about 30 minutes until set
- Will stay good for months in freezer!