Blueberry Cacao Crunch Pancakes (Guest Blogger, Chickpea and the City)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: gluten free
- Cuisine: breakfast
- 1 organic cage-free egg
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp unrefined organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of GoRaw Coco Crunch (or any chocolate granola you have on hand)
- 2 tbsp Costco almond butter (the creamiest)
- Begin by combining the egg*, milk and coconut oil in a small bowl and whisk lightly.
- Next, pour in the Simple Mills pancake mix and blend until flour and egg mixture are fully mixed together.
- Grease a skillet with non-stick spray or an additional 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil. Heat to medium.
- Place about 2 tbsp of pancake mix onto your skillet and place a few blueberries on each pancake. When edges begin to dry up and bubble a bit, flip. You want the pancakes lightly browned.
- Once fully cooked, place each pancake one on top of the other for a full stack.
- Put the rest of your blueberries in your skillet on low heat to warm them up a bit. Top on your pancakes followed by the granola and drizzle of almond butter**.
- *If you wish to make these vegan, swap the egg for a flax-egg. Combine 1 tbsp of water and 3 tbsp ground flax-seeds.
- **For the best drizzle, I recommend using all natural almond or peanut butter. This means the ingredient list should have no added sugars or oils.