Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/blueberry-chocolate-breakfast-protein-cookies/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Blueberry Chocolate Chip Breakfast Protein Cookies
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or your preferred creamy nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon liquid coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup ALOHA Vanilla Protein Powder (or any flavor!)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons organic blueberries (washed and dried)
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Mix together the egg, coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla and nut butter in a bowl
- In another both, mix together the protein powder, coconut flour and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to wet then mix well
- Fold in the blueberries and chocolate chips then form into cookies and line on tray
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and enjoy!
- *Store in fridge for up to a week