Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/chickpea-salad-stuffed-avocados/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Chickpea Salad Stuffed Avocados
- 1 can organic chickpeas (I used no salt added)
- 2 tablespoons chopped organic cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped organic celery
- 1/4 cup chopped organic carrots
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 3 tablespoons GoAvo Avocado Spread
- 2 ripe avocados
- Wash and strain chickpeas before prepping
- In a medium mixing bowl, mash chickpeas leaving some chunks
- Add in celery, carrots, pepitas and GoAvo and mix well (similar to what you do with tuna salad)
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit
- Stuff chickpea salad in each half and enjoy!
- If you have left over chickpea salad, place in fridge in air tight container and enjoy within 5 days