Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Carrot Cake Bars
Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Carrot Cake Bars made with gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients for a twist on oatmeal cookies and carrot cake!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 9 bars 1x
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or liquid coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1 cup sprouted rolled oats or quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup organic shredded carrots
- 2 Hu Kitchen Dark Chocolate bars, cut up into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 baking dish with oil or line with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, oil and vanilla extract until well combined
- Add in the almond flour, oat flour, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg and mix well to evenly combine
- Fold in the carrots and chocolate then add to baking dish
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes then slice and enjoy!
*Store leftovers in airtight container on counter for a couple days, fridge for 5 days or freezer for a couple of months!