This overnight oats combination is definitely one of my most random yet. Coconut Cashew Cacao Overnight Oats. The triple C overnight oats. The flavor combo here just works (luckily).
Do you ever wake up and have a million different cravings at once? You want something sweet but you also want something salt. You want something crunchy but you also want something soft, all at the same time? That’s how I felt when I was making these OOs. Now the only part of making OOs that I have ever found challenging is making them at night requires you to plan what you will be craving that next morning. Luckily my taste buds rarely ever stray from the norm but it can be a pain the the tush to plan what you want to eat before you are actually eating it. Does anyone else feel this way?
Any who, let’s get crackin’ on these Coconut Cashew Cacao Overnight Oats.Print
Coconut Cashew Cacao Overnight Oats
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: vegan, gluten free
- Cuisine: breakfast
- 3/4 cup of old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup of cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 table spoon of cacao
- 1.5 tablespoons of Gigi’s Remix granola
- Combine oatmeal, cashew milk, chia seeds and cacao (or add cacao in the morning your choice).
- Mix ingredients well and let them sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top with Gigi’s Remix the next morning before eating.