Creamy 5-minute Avocado Hummus
- Category: gluten-free
- Cuisine: snack, hummus
- 1 large ripe avocado
- ¼ cup almonds
- ⅓ cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil (or more as needed)
- 1 box of Glutino Crackers for dipping
- In a food processor or blender add all ingredients except crackers and blend until smooth and creamy (you can leave chunks but it should be a creamy hummus!)
- Add to bowl or tupperware of choice and enjoy with crackers or veggies! The Glutino crackers are delicious with it.
- *Will stay good for about 2 days max in fridge but because of avocado it will brown quicker. Mix well when eating again!