Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/crispy-pan-fried-quinoa-avocado-tacos/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crispy Pan Fried Quinoa Avocado Tacos
- Add the quinoa, water and bone broth to a small pot and bring to a very light boil then cover and simmer on low heat for about 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 10 seconds (this is key so they are easy to work with)
- Add a couple spoonfuls of quinoa to one side of a tortilla followed by leafy greens and avocado slices and repeat for each tortilla
- Fold the tortillas in half gently
- Warm a large cast iron skillet with avocado oil and a couple splashes of bone broth
- Add about 2 tacos to the skillet once warm and cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side (you may fit more or less on the skillet, depends on size)
- Remove from heat and enjoy while warm (I love dipping them in this)