Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/crunchy-caesar-salad-with-brazil-nut-parmesan/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crunchy Caesar Salad with Brazil Nut Parmesan (vegan)
Brazil Nut Parmesan
- 1 cup brazil nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup soaked cashews (overnight in warm water or soaked in boiling hot water 10 min)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 container of Organic Kale Romaine
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds (optional)
- Begin making the brazil nut "parm" first by placing ingredients in food processor and pulse until crumbled consistency
- Remove from food processor and set aside
- Next begin making dressing by combining ingredients in food processor and blend until creamy (if too thick, add more water)
- Chop romaine and begin making salads by adding romaine, brazil nut parm, avocado and hemp seeds
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss!
- *You will likely have left over dressing and it will stay in fridge for 5-7 days