Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/crunchy-pumpkin-pie-granola/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Crunchy Nutty Pumpkin Pie Granola (gluten-free + vegan)
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 3 tablespoons Garden of Life Raw Organics™ Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoonsGarden of Life®s Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons creamy nut butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a small sauce pan, combine maple syrup, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, almond butter and vanilla extract and turn to medium heat stir the ingredients together as they melt
- Remove from heat
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon
- Pour wet pumpkin mixture over the dry ingredients and evenly mix so the oats are coated well
- Pour onto baking tray and bake in oven for 30 minutes (shaking the tray after 15 minutes or so!)
- Store in airtight container on countertop for a week or in the fridge/freezer for longer!