Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/dairy-free-chocolate-pudding-cookie-crust-pie/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Dairy-free Chocolate Pudding Cookie Crust Pie
1 hr 30 mins
- 10 bags of ginnybakes mini chocolate chip cookies (or sub similar cookie)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk (any milk works)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 10-12 medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (agave or honey will work)
- Splash vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- For the crust, put the cookies and coconut oil in food processor and pulse until blended
- Once crust is combined, put into a greased pie dish
- Bake for 25 minutes and let cool on top of the stove for an hour or so
- Begin making the chocolate pudding by adding all the pudding ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until thick, creamy consistency
- Place in fridge until the pie crust cools down
- Pour pudding onto the crust and place back in the fridge for another 30-45 minutes to settle
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and enjoy that day.