Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/dark-chocolate-sea-salt-brownie-cupcakes/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Brownie Cupcakes (vegan + paleo)
- 1 and 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 6 tablespoons water (for flax egg)
- 1 and 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 cup muffin pan with paper liners and set aside
- Combine flaxseed meal with 6 tablespoons water and mix well, then put in fridge for 15 minute to form the "egg"
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder and baking powder
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate and vanilla extract
- Pour the eggs, chocolate mixture and hot water into the dry ingredients and mix well
- Fill each cupcake tin about ⅔ way full and sprinkle with sea salt and cacao nibs
- Bake in oven for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean