Delicious Gluten-free Funfetti Biscotti (vegan)
Delicious Gluten-free Funfetti Biscotti made with all vegan and grain-free ingredients. Perfectly crunchy biscotti filled with sprinkles and dipped in white chocolate for an absolutely delectable cookie recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
- Total Time: 65 mins
- Yield: 8 biscottis 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease and baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix maple syrup, milk, almond extract and vanilla extract
- Mix in the almond flour, arrowroot and baking powder until fully combined
- Mix in desired amount of sprinkles to the dough
- Add dough to baking sheet and form a rectangular “log” of sorts. Mine was about 1 foot long
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes
- Let it cool for a few minutes then cut into slices across (not long ways)
- Bake for another 10 minutes
- Turn heat down to 250 degrees and put each slice on its side and bake for 10 minutes
- Flip each cookie onto the other side and bake another 10 minutes
- Let the cookies cool for a few then dip them in melted white chocolate if desired and enjoy!
*Store in airtight container for 5 days or freezer for longer!
**I haven’t tested subs that aren’t listed