Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/double-layer-peanut-butter-brownie-cookie-bars/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Double Layer Peanut Butter Brownie Cookie Bars (vegan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8x8 baking dish well
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients for flax eg and set aside
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup, almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla extract and flax egg
- In a small bowl, mix coconut flour, peanut butter powder and baking powder
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix well then add to baking dish
- In a small microwaveable bowl, melt the dark chocolate and let it cool for a few minutes
- In the same medium bowl (save yourself another dirty dish!) add melted chocolate, apple sauce, cacao powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, oat flour and peanut butter powder
- Mix well then add brownie layer on top of blondie layer
- Sprinkle with desired toppings (I used dark chocolate chips and peanut butter chips)
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked