Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/easy-4-ingredient-basil-alfredo-sauce/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Easy 5-ingredient Basil Alfredo Sauce (vegan + gluten-free)
- 1 and 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 20 minutes)
- 1 package of Bowery Basil (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 and 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1-2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove
- In a food processor, add the raw cashews (drain the excess water out), basil, filtered water, nutritional yeast and garlic clove
- Blend until well combined (around 2-3 minutes)
- Remove from blender and enjoy with your pasta or noodles of choice! It is also a dreamy spread on toast.
- *Will stay good in fridge for 5-7 days