Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/easy-collagen-breakfast-crepe/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Easy Collagen Breakfast Crepes
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes then grease a large skillet with additional coconut oil or butter (do not skip this step or the crepe will stick to the pan!)
- Pour about 1/2 cup of crepe batter onto the pan and cook on medium heat, tilting the pan in a circle and making sure the batter is evenly cooking
- Cover the pan then cook for about 5 minutes on medium low heat (I cover and cook so I don't need to flip!)
- Remove crepe from pan and repeat with remaining batter (you should get 3 crepes total)
- Enjoy with fruit, nut butter and yogurt of choice
- *Store any leftovers in the fridge