Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Pancake Scones
Easy Gluten-free Blueberry Pancake Scones made with no refined sugar, dairy or grains for a delicious blueberry breakfast recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 10 scones 1x
- 1 box Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 cup liquid coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup washed organic blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar
- Mix in the pancake & waffle mix, coconut flour and baking powder until evenly combined
- Fold in blueberries and mix well
- Scoop into about 10 scones and add to baking sheet
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes then enjoy!
Store leftovers in airtight container on counter for up to 5 days or in the fridge for a week or freezer for a coupe months!