Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/easy-sesame-peanut-tahini-noodles-with-halloumi-gluten-free/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Easy Sesame Peanut Tahini Noodles with Halloumi
- 12 ounces gluten-free noodles of choice
- 1/3 cup chopped organic scallions
- 1/3 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 package of halloumi (found in the cheese section at grocery store!)
- 3 tablespoons white sesame seeds
Peanut tahini sauce
- Cook noodles per instructions on package
- As noodles cook, combine the sauce ingredients in a small sauce pan and warm over medium-low heat (don't do high heat or it'll burn!)
- Continue to stir the sauce until ingredients are well combined and melted together
- Let the sauce continue to warm over low heat as you begin making the halloumi
- Slice halloumi into small squares and crisp over a skillet in a little avocado oil on each side for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and set aside
- Once the noodles are cooked, strain and rinse with cold water then add back to the pot you cooked them in and toss with the sauce, mix in halloumi, peanuts scallions and sesame seeds
- Add noodles to bowl of choice and enjoy!
*Store leftover noodles for 3-5 days in the fridge
**I recommend reheating over stovetop with a splash of bone broth or water or add to microwave