SO many favorites in one cookie right now.
Oatmeal, peanut butter AND chocolate? YAS please. All the main food groups in 1 perfect flourless cookie.
Growing up we always had some sort of cookies or dessert in the house. After dinner I loved dipping them in milk (now nut milk, of course) and catching up on my TV shows.
I’m not a big TV gal at all. I watch only a few shows like Scandal, Real Housewives (Beverly Hills, NYC and OC), then a few HBO and Showtime shows during the season. Jord always jokes with me because I work from home and literally do not turn on the TV until after 6pm. I also cannot sit there and watch TV without doing another activity. Whether that be Instagram, working on my blog or of course having my dessert.
These cookies were the perfect dessert during Billion’s this past Sunday. It took me about 6 episodes to finally get hooked and now I want to re-watch the season again. With cookies obviously.
For these Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies you will need these main ingredients:
[bctt tweet=”Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ready in less than 20 minutes”]Print
Flourless Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 11 mins
- Total Time: 21 mins
- Yield: About 15 small cookies 1x
- Category: gluten free friendly, dairy free
- Cuisine: dessert, snack
- Wet ingredients:
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted & cooled
- Splash vanilla extract
- Dry ingredients:
- 2/3 cup old fashioned oatmeal (I haven’t tested with quick or steel cut)
- 1/4 cup oat flour (have not tested other flours)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (have not tested other sugars, I only bake with coconut sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Add in’s:
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper & spray well
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl using Kitchen Aid
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium sized bowl
- Once wet ingredients are mixed well, add dry ingredients to wet then mix with spatula
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Form into small cookies (about 2 tablespoons or so) and line on baking tray
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx