Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/flourless-oatmeal-raisin-banana-bread/
© 2016 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Banana Bread
- 2 ripe medium sized bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup drippy peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons agave (can use honey or maple syrup)
- 2 eggs (can sub flax but I haven't tested)
- 3/4 cup oat flour (oatmeal food processed)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5)
- Mix together wet ingredients with Kitchen Aid or hand mixer
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix with spatula
- Fold in raisins
- Pour into bread dish
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean)
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!