Fluffy Vegan Pancakes (gluten-free)
The BEST Vegan Pancakes that are extra fluffy, gluten-free and even sneak in some extra protein in them. Easy and perfect for the whole family.
- Yield: 8 small pancakes 1x
- Category: vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, low sugar
- Cuisine: breakfast, pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour (spelt flour or gluten free works too!)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk!)
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil
- Optional: 3 tablespoons Garden of Life Organic Plant Protein (unflavored)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat a large skillet with coconut oil or butter and stay on medium/low heat
- In a large bowl add all the pancake ingredients together and mix well so there are no clumps
- Let the batter sit for a couple minutes to thicken then begin adding about 3 tablespoons of batter per pancake to the skillet (my skillet fits about 3 pancakes at a time)
- Cook on each side for about 3 minutes or until ready to flip
- Repeat until all batter is gone and enjoy with your favorite toppings!
- I used nut butter, granola and some coconut yogurt.
- *Will stay good in the fridge for a week or you can freeze these for longer!