Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/fudgey-no-bake-chocolate-chip-freezer-cookies/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Fudgey No-Bake Chocolate Chip Freezer Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops protein powder of choice (vanilla or chocolate i use)
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons Garden of Life Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons chocolate chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chunks and sea salt to food processor and blend until dough forms into a big ball in the food processor
- If the dough is too liquidy, add more almond flour or protein and if too dry add more coconut oil or almond butter
- Using your hands and a spoon, form dough into cookies and add to baking tray
- Press in chocolate chunks and sea salt
- Add to freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy!
- *Store in freezer in airtight container for best quality, up to 3 weeks!