Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/garlic-cream-sauce-sweet-potato-noodles/
© 2017 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Garlic Cream Sauce Sweet Potato Noodles (whole30)
Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup room temp (or cool) water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your preferred milk)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 1 package of Organic Girl Super Spinach
- Place the cashews in a medium sized bowl and fill with boiling hot water to cover completely
- Let the cashews soak for 10 minutes to soften
- In a food processor, add the soaked cashews (strained), room temperature water, almond milk, garlic and nutritional yeast and pulse until creamy and well combined
- Begin spiralizing sweet potatoes by cutting off the ends, peeling the potato then use your spiralizer (or your preferred kitchen tool) to spiralize into noodles
- In a large pan add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and turn on medium-high heat
- Add the sweet potatoes and begin cooking
- We like them soft so I let them cook for about 7 minutes then added the spinach mixture
- Once spinach and sweet potato noodles are cooked fully, remove from heat and mix in desired amount of creamy garlic sauce
- Enjoy immediately
- *This space will stay good for 5-7 days in fridge or you can freeze for longer. Noodles also will stay good in fridge for 5-7 days!