Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/gluten-free-pancake-roll-ups/
© 2019 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Gluten-free Pancake Roll Ups (grain-free)
- 1 box Simple Mills Pancake + Waffle Mix (you need this mix to make the recipe!)
- 3/4 cup water or nut milk (I prefer milk for creaminess)
- 3 tablespoons liquid coconut oil or avocado oil
- 3 pasture-raised eggs (or 3 flax eggs)
- Grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil for greasing
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and water
- Mix in the pancake mix well
- In a small skillet warm a little butter, ghee or coconut oil over medium heat
- Pour desired amount of batter to the pan to create one large pancake and sprinkle any desired toppings or mix-in's like chocolate chips, blueberries, raisins, anything!
- Cook for about 2 minutes on medium heat then flip and cook for another few minutes or until ready
- Remove from skillet and add some nut butter, fruit or desired fill-in's to the center of the pancake and roll up and enjoy
- Repeat for the remaining batter
*These stay well in the fridge for 5 days or you can freeze them without the fill-in's for 2 months