You guys. I am SO excited to share this recipe with you.
Grain-free Almond Butter and Jelly Granola is so in right now. At first I wanted to make PB&J granola (which I still may at some point), but then I looked at my beloved Barney Butter in my pantry and immediately changed my mind.
There is nothing like Barney Butter.
It is so smooth, creamy and amazing in every single recipe.
By now you should be very familiar with my love affair with Barney Butter. It is the only almond butter company I’ve found that guarantees to be 100% peanut free, made in a certified peanut free facility. I recommend it to all my peanut allergy friends because it is the closest thing to peanut butter without any peanuts.
I have tried to make almond butter like Barney Butter does, but just can’t get that smooth consistency. It is unreal.
This Grain-free Almond Butter and Jelly Granola is made in less than 30 minutes, no oven required. I used my stovetop like I did here. I actually have never made granola in the oven before.
For this recipe you will need:
Craisins (or raisins)
Grain-free Almond Butter and Jelly Granola
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Yield: 8-10 1x
- Category: grain-free, gluten-free, paleo-friendly, peanut-free
- Cuisine: breakfast, snack
- Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 6 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup craisins (or raisins)
- Wet ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter Smooth
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients in medium bowl
- Heat a medium size skillet or pan and add in wet ingredients
- Mix ingredients in the skillet to well combine everything over medium heat
- Once the mixture is in liquid form, add in combined dry ingredients and mix well in the pan, you want to make sure it is evenly coated
- Continue to stir everything over medium heat and let it cook for about 15 minutes until it is toasted (don’t burn it!)
- Once cooked, pour onto baking tray and let cool for about 30 minutes before putting away
- Will stay good for 5-7 days store airtight. You can also keep in fridge for longer.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thanks for supporting the blog and making rachLmansfield.com possible! xx