Grain-free Chocolate Chip Granola Clusters
Super Chunky Grain-free Chocolate Chip Granola made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for an easy and healthy nut-based granola recipe!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3 cups 1x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mix together the almonds, cashews, pecans, coconut flakes, flaxseed and cinnamon and evenly toss
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, coconut oil and water then pour on top of the nut mixture and mix well to evenly combine
- Pour the granola on the baking sheet and press down into the sheet forming a large rectangle, filling up the sheet (this is to help make clusters)
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes then rotate the baking sheet and bake for another 10 minutes
- Remove from oven (it should be one large cluster) and allow the granola to cool for a few then toss the dark chocolate chips on top
- Break the large cluster into smaller pieces and enjoy!
*Store granola on container for 5 days, fridge for 2 weeks or freezer for 2 months