The addiction is real babes, very very real. Spring rolls are officially the new go-to meal around here. After making the soba noodle spring rolls a few weeks ago (like 10x), I had to get thinking on another recipe for us. These Green Goddess Spring Rolls with Avocado Dipping Sauce are absolute perfection.
You probably saw on Instagram last week that ridiculous selfie of me eating a salad. I’m not much of a salad eater (I know shocker) when I am at home. I was recently talking to my parents about this when we were in California a couple weeks ago. I really never make salad at home but love ordering it when we are out for dinner. It’s a lot of ingredients that go bad quickly and I also just never feel completely full when I eat a salad at home. Then I end up snacking after dessert and well, we all know how that goes.
So I told myself I was going to start eating more greens in my daily meals and snacks. It isn’t very easy but I am trying to think of different ways to eat more greens. That brings me back to these Green Goddess Spring Rolls with Avocado Dipping Sauce. Made with FIVE types of greens and a dreamy creamy avocado dipping sauce, these spring rolls are packed with nutrients and good-for-you goods.
Not to mention that the avocado dipping sauce is made with TWO Primal Kitchen products. I used their extra virgin avocado oil, which you may recognize from the The Best Crispy Falafel as well as their avocado oil MAYO! Yup, me, Rachel eating mayo and ISH thanks to these amazing brands whipping up products like avocado oil mayo. Primal Kitchen, I love you and your avocado-licious products that we cannot get enough of.
All of Primal Kitchens products are good babes, reallllll good. They are nonGMO, canola and soy free, etc. They don’t mess around. You will LOVE.
Don’t forget to share these with me on social media if you make them! Cannot wait to hear what you think 🙂Print
Green Goddess Spring Rolls with Avocado Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 10 spring rolls 1x
- Category: gluten free, dairy free
- 10 rice paper wraps
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced and speared
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup greens of choice (I used spinach)
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped
- Avocado Dipping Sauce:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo (can sub mayo of your choice)
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
- In a food processor or NutriBullet combine avocado dipping sauce and pulse until creamy
- Pour sauce into a bowl once done and set aside
- Next begin making spring rolls
- In a shallow dish, pour some hot water and fill about ⅓-1/2 way
- Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in the water 10 to 15 seconds, until pliable
- Place the rice paper onto a damp cutting board and begin making spring roll
- Place a handful of quinoa, avocado, cucumber, green pepper, greens and scallions in wrap
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, hold the fold in place, tuck in the sides and roll tightly to form the spiring roll
- Repeat with remaining rice papers, enjoy with Avocado Dipping Sauce
- *Will stay good in fridge for about a day but not longer because of avocado*
Thank you Primal Kitchen for sponsoring this post. It means so much to me to work with brands that I love and who support rachLmansfield!