Healthy and Hearty Greek Veggie Pasta Salad
Healthy and Hearty Greek Veggie Pasta Salad made with simple gluten-free ingredients for an easy homemade veggie pasta salad!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 1x
- 1 box gluten-free pasta of choice
- 1 box Organic Girl Baby Spinach
- 1 organic cucumber, chopped
- 2/3 cup organic tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1/2 cup organic kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (I love a sheep or goat’s milk one)
- 1/2 cup roasted chickpeas (or just use canned ones!)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 organic garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions then rinse under cold water to prevent sticking
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta salad ingredients and toss well
- In a small bowl mix together dressing ingredients and mix well then pour desired amount of dressing to pasta and enjoy!
- I prefer to eat this pasta salad cold or at room temperature. Either works!
*Store leftovers in the fridge for 5 days