Posted by https://rachlmansfield.com/healthy-double-chocolate-pumpkin-cupcakes/
© 2018 rachLmansfield. All rights reserved.
Loading nutrition data...
Healthy Gooey Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners or grease with coconut oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flax eggs, vanilla, pumpkin, coconut oil and maple syrup
- Mix in the cacao powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and coffee until evenly combined
- Stir in the melted dark chocolate and mix well
- Add batter to the muffin tin (should fill about 3/4 way)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and allow to cool before frosting
Store in airtight container for 5 days on counter or freeze for a couple months.
*If using pasture-raised eggs, you may need a bit more almond flour if the batter looks too liquidy!